WINTER BREAK TIME!
Hello world, some announcements:
1. Tomorrow is the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. So much happy up in hurr.
2. Fall term finals have fried my brain and left nothing but a tiny pile of ash. I know this because after I turned everything in and went to the airport, it took me five minutes to just to say the word “strategize.”
3. While writing an essay about the fascinating dynamics between scholarship and educational policy, I spent a good ten minutes researching the word “compromisation” just to come to the sad, sad realization that it isn’t real. So, thanks for that, Spice World.
4. HOW does Adele get through her own songs? I have yet to get through “Someone Like You” without crying like a baby. I’m actually not joking, you can ask my brother.
5. During finals, I spent a good 25% of my time daydreaming of all the cool SKEWLS OUT SEEYUH Facebook statuses I could put after I turned everything in, and then I didn’t put anything at all. My life is very, very lame.
6. I knew that Thanksgiving in El Paso was going to be a hit when I walked into Lucia’s room and saw her Justin Bieber backpack (pics later). At this point, I’m just crossing my fingers that she won’t outgrow him before I do.